Senior Financial Analyst
Amazon Europe Core SARL - LUX - Luxembourg
- Bachelor in a Business/Finance/Engineering or similar analytical discipline
- Demonstrated financial acumen and analytical experience including familiarity with concepts of forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis, and/or data interpretation and analysis
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, prioritize workload and achieve effective results in a fast-paced, dynamic, ever-growing and often ambiguous international environment; effective multi-tasking skills are vital
- Demonstrated effective communication and presentation skills working with multiple peer groups and levels of management
- Result-oriented, dynamic individual with hands-on mentality
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Good verbal and written skills in both French and English
- Minimum work experience of 5+years within a fast-paced, metrics driven environment
For our Customer Service (CS) Organization we are seeking a:
Senior Financial Analyst to join the team at our CS Team in Luxemburg.
At Amazon we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. The successful candidate will be a key member of the European CS Finance team. The pace and growth of the business along with its increasing complexity makes this role an exciting, interesting, and very challenging proposition. As such it requires an individual who is motivated to make a big impact. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and will be a creative and analytical problem solver.
- Collecting, analyzing and managing quantitative data and creating meaningful reports to drive business improvement and cost reductions
- Financial planning and forecasting of all CS Variable Cost, Fixed Cost, CAPEX, and Headcount
- Leading the monthly financial close with detailed P&L analysis, root cause analysis and reporting
- Key Finance Business Partner to the senior management team across CS Sites in France and Spain.
- Work closely with the French and Spanish operations teams to ensure financial targets are achieved
- Recommend, develop, and implement policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and profitability
- Contribute to the development of finance planning and analysis tools on an EU wide level
- Run EU-wide ad-hoc projects
- MBA preferred
- Measured experience demonstrating problem solving and root cause analysis
- Highly analytical, detail oriented and strong business sense; proven ability to develop new ideas, creative solutions and demonstrated experience implementing such mechanisms
- Experience providing recommendations based on results of ad-hoc analyses to management for strategic decision-making
- Knowledge of large-scale data mining and reporting tools (i.e. SQL, Essbase and/or Cognos) and other financial systems (i.e. Oracle, SAP, Lawson, JD Edwards)
- Career progression and willingness to relocate for advancement opportunities
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
SENIOR FACILITIES MANAGERTalent LockerLuxembourgDurée indéterminéeLocation: LuxembourgRate: £80,000 – £85,000 per YearRef: 20868Type: Permanent Senior Facilities35 minute agoShareLuxembourg
Head of Investment AdvisoryQuintet LuxembourgLuxembourgLuxembourg, LU, L-2955 Job Responsibilities Your main responsibility will be to lead the Investment Advisers team in your Market: Manage the teams in all35 minute agoShareLuxembourg
Depositary Consultant - AlternativesNorthern Trust Corp.LuxembourgAbout Northern Trust: Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals36 minute agoShareLuxembourg
Junior Fund AccountantTMF GroupLuxembourgJob Purpose TMF Fund Services is an independent fund administrator with over two decades of experience in providing an extensive range of services, coupled6 hour agoShareLuxembourg
Associate, Customer ServicesFidelity InternationalLuxembourgAbout the opportunity Department Description The Distributor and Shareholder Services department is the first point of contact for any Continental European6 hour agoShareLuxembourg