WFS Launch Project Manager
Amazon EU SARL - Luxembourg
- 3+ years of project or program management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant job related experience
- Advanced use: Salesforce, Tableau, Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint, and PowerPoint (or equivalent) skills.
- Proven success delivering a high volume of results on time with minimal direction
- Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the business requirements and recommend alternative technical and business approaches.
- Lead implementation efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to influence and negotiate comfortably and confident at presenting to all levels within the enterprise.
- Ability to travel 50-75% of the time
Amazon’s Workforce Staffing (WFS) organization is looking for a highly motivated and flexible Project Manager to drive operational excellence throughout staffing for building launches across the AMZL (Amazon Logistics) line of business across the EU.
The WFS Project Manager will coordinate launches across the network, working with the Launch Team on new sites entering the network and leading the agency management in staffing of hourly associates in the buildings. You will identify and tackle intrinsically hard problems (e.g. ambiguous, with little to no existing structure, have significant business risk and/or potential for significant impact), and resolve issues by utilizing strong influencing and attention to detail skills. You must be comfortable working in a fast paced, ever changing environment and effectively build change management strategies into the launches and or programs you support. Project Managers must leverage their management and leadership capabilities to identify and manage risks, resolve issues to drive projects to successful completion. You will ensure that all process changes are implemented across the EU and validate that key deliverables have been completed.
A successful candidate must demonstrate strong leadership skills, exceptional ability to influence, organizational expertise, strong verbal and written communication skills, and a passion for ensuring team members understand the why of changes. You are self-motivated, solutions-oriented, comfortable with ambiguity, and innovative in developing best-in-class programs.
You must be able to:
- Work cross-functionally and across geographies with stakeholders at all levels to support large-scale programs and initiatives
- Have a rigorous approach to problem solving and analytics, as well as produce, interpret, and draw conclusions from data
- Lead others to drive ongoing program improvements based on user feedback and performance measurements
- Provide leadership, expertise, and technical/operational guidance to the stakeholders and field teams
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, as well as balance business needs versus constraints
- Establish business priorities, identifying and communicating risks and mitigation plans in collaboration with stakeholders; developing and maintaining goals, milestones and completion dates
- Be comfortable presenting ideas to senior level stakeholders, receptive of feedback and quick to apply changes
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with extreme discretion
- Have a combination of practical and intellectual skills, as well as ability to rapidly shift and adapt to different tasks that vary between complex analyses, hands-on projects, and project management.
- Act as point of contact for WFS/AMZL Leadership and staffing agencies for new building launches
- Track exceptions across the EU and ensure corrective actions/escalations are followed through
- Responsible for ensuring 100% implementation of standard work for staffing agencies in new launches
- Provide change management forums via process training and office hours
- Work with the agencies to drive full implementation of key business process changes related to the Tier 1 Hiring Process.
- Create clear collaboration forums that can provide inputs during business planning
- Perform customer/partner needs and task analysis, scope projects, and evaluate existing processes to propose solutions
- Develop and manage project governance plans, project schedules, success criteria, and project milestones
- Passion and enthusiasm for customer experience, technology, and Amazon’s vision.
- Comfort learning new tools and technology concepts quickly
- Strong organizational skills, team-oriented philosophy, and problem solving skills.
- High levels of integrity and discretion.
- Experience working in an international tech company
- Self-motivated and productive in a highly ambiguous environment.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
SENIOR FACILITIES MANAGERTalent LockerLuxembourgDurée indéterminéeLocation: LuxembourgRate: £80,000 – £85,000 per YearRef: 20868Type: Permanent Senior Facilities38 minute agoShareLuxembourg
Depositary Consultant - AlternativesNorthern Trust Corp.LuxembourgAbout Northern Trust: Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals38 minute agoShareLuxembourg
Librarian Specialist (m/f)Université du LuxembourgLuxembourgDurée déterminéeThe University of Luxembourg aspires to be one of Europe’s most highly regarded universities with a distinctly8 hour agoShareLuxembourg
IT Functional/Test Analyst (Oracle BI DWH)Contracts Recruitment ConsultingLuxembourgDurée déterminée<P><U><STRONG>IT Functional/Test Analyst (Oracle BI DWH) -11 hour agoShareLuxembourg
Account Manager - LegalCitcoLuxembourgAccount Manager Legal Luxembourg About Citco Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with more than 7,0001 day agoShareLuxembourg