Service Advisor - Luxembourg
Tesla is looking for an experienced Service Advisor to work on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. This position requires a high-level customer and employee interaction, so the ideal candidate will not only possess the technical acumen, but also the ability to provide a strong level of customer service. This position is located at our Service Center; however, the role will require travel as needed and directed by management. If you are interested in becoming a part of a world class service team supporting the latest EV technology, we are interested in hearing from you.
- Answer Phone Calls, Emails and Drive In’s to address any customer concern with the highest level of response and attention.
- Return missed phone calls, email in no less than 5 minutes.
- Determine if technical solution can be resolved over the phone; escalate immediately to Shop Foreman / Service Manager to provide immediate attention.
- Accurately record issues and data into Dealer Management System. Attention to detail critical.
- Conduct Transactions w/ system; walk customer through correction and provide summary.
- Communicate estimated completion time, regular updates and follow through on each customer vehicle.
- Coordinate the detail of every vehicle prior to delivery.
- Coordinate the delivery time or pick up with each customer.
- Follow up with Customer on services provided; ensure they are satisfied with the work performed.
- Perform detailed daily record keeping and reporting.
- Take care of all incoming business mail for all Belgium Service Centers.
- High School diploma or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
- Knowledge of methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used in the maintenance and repair of vehicles.
- Experience in operational use and maintenance of a wide variety of hand power tools, shop tools, and automotive and electrical test equipment.
- Understanding of basic automotive techniques related to repair and servicing of automobiles.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions with attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines.
- Willingness to learn new and innovative automotive technologies.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work to include the public.
- Ability to work in a team-based environment and achieve common goals.
- Dealer Management System(s), Outlook, and MS Office.
- Associate Degree or certificate in Automotive Technology, preferred.
- Retail automotive service experience, preferred.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and an acceptable and safe driving record.
- Must have two years of driving experience.
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Head of Investment AdvisoryQuintet LuxembourgLuxembourgLuxembourg, LU, L-2955 Job Responsibilities Your main responsibility will be to lead the Investment Advisers team in your Market: Manage the teams in all33 minute agoShareLuxembourg
Depositary Consultant - AlternativesNorthern Trust Corp.LuxembourgAbout Northern Trust: Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals34 minute agoShareLuxembourg
Transfer Agent - Operations (FTC 24 months)PICTETLuxembourgIntérimYour teamAs part of the Transfer Agent unit and more specifically the Operations team, your main role will be to supervise the groups responsible3 hour agoShareLuxembourg
Junior Fund AccountantTMF GroupLuxembourgJob Purpose TMF Fund Services is an independent fund administrator with over two decades of experience in providing an extensive range of services, coupled6 hour agoShareLuxembourg
Associate, Customer ServicesFidelity InternationalLuxembourgAbout the opportunity Department Description The Distributor and Shareholder Services department is the first point of contact for any Continental European6 hour agoShareLuxembourg