Senior Real Estate Consultant
Opportunity Awaits at Altus Group!
Altus Group has an immediate opening for a Senior Real Estate Consultant within our Research, Valuation and Advisory business unit in Luxembourg . The Senior Consultant will provide analytical and appraisal review support for portfolios of commercial properties located across Europe. Each quarter, the senior real estate consultant will assist in the review and update of ARGUS and/or MS-Excel models for all property types, as well as assist in the preparation of client deliverables.
- Analysing and reviewing ARGUS and MS-Excel valuations models for accuracy and reasonableness.
- Type of assets covered will be mainly real estate, infrastructure and debt products.
- Communicating and meeting with clients to successfully perform appraisal management and review work.
- Assisting in gathering market research for the most comprehensive and accurate data for support.
- Understanding the standard appraisal methods and steps.
- Assisting in the appraisal management process for clients such as major banks, pension funds, insurance companies and Real Estate funds.
- Assisting in gathering and drafting communication to third-party appraisers and clients discussing quarterly valuation reviews.
- Tracking changes between valuations from quarter to quarter;
- Preparing portfolio metric presentations.
- Identification and measurement of property risk metrics.
- Providing assistance in researching and understanding inconsistencies and discrepancies in appraisal reports.
- Assisting Director(s) in the review of quarterly portfolio valuation.
- Understanding key fundamentals of the real estate industry in order to calculate industry key ratios.
- Verifying and confirming accuracy of key data points which supply industry leading proprietary database.
The preferred candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- University degree in finance, real estate or related field is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the real estate industry.
- Proficiency in ARGUS and MS-Excel.
- Strong financial modelling skills in order to model and analyse complex assets in ARGUS and MS-Excel.
- Appraisal experience or prior exposure in appraisal is a plus.
- Interest in property risk management.
- Willingness to support teammates in tackling the group’s workload.
- Willingness to integrate a fast growing and global group.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise projects and portfolios; strong time-management skills.
- Ability to represent the organisation and team by projecting a positive and professional image at all times.
- High level of integrity and intellectual curiosity.
- Ability to work flexible hours and to travel across Europe when required.
- Languages: Fluency in English and French is required. Additional European languages are an advantage.
Come realize your potential at Altus Group!
Altus Group is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs.
Junior Fund AccountantTMF GroupLuxembourgJob Purpose TMF Fund Services is an independent fund administrator with over two decades of experience in providing an extensive range of services, coupled5 hour agoShareLuxembourg
Account Manager - LegalCitcoLuxembourgAccount Manager Legal Luxembourg About Citco Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with more than 7,00023 hour agoShareLuxembourg
Finance ManagerAmazonLuxembourgAmazon Luxembourg DESCRIPTION We are currently looking for a highly analytical, creative and forward-thinking Senior Finance Analyst to join our Operations1 day agoShareLuxembourg
Treasury Analyst (part-time, 20 hours per week) - Real Estate FundsCaravel SearchLuxembourgTemps plein, Durée indéterminéeOur client is one of Europe's leading real estate investors. They are looking to hire a part-time (20 hours2 day agoShareLuxembourg
(Senior) Capital Planning OfficerBEI - BANQUE EUROPEENNE D'INVESTISSEMENTLuxembourgThe EIB, the European Union's bank, is seeking to recruit for its Operations (Ops) Directorate, Operational Strategy and Business Development (OSBD) Division3 day agoShareLuxembourg