Senior Business Continuity Analyst
Amazon Europe Core SARL - LUX - Luxembourg
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Business Continuity, Intelligence, International Relations, Global Security, Business Intelligence, Analytical disciplines etc) or at least 5 years of BC experience.
- Project management experience and experience with common forms of project and program management.
- Experience with BCM related tools (planning and mass communications)
- Excellent grasp of MS Office Suite and other project management tools.
- Confident when delivering to large groups both in person and via video/phone/chat.
- Communicate clearly, accurately and in both written and spoken media.
- Strong customer focused attitude.
- Strong self-discipline and self-management skills, able to work effectively as part of a team or on a single contributor project.
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple, competing deadlines, with excellent attention to detail.
- Professional demeanour and ability to communicate with all levels of business leadership and staff
The evolution of Amazon has been driven by innovation. It’s part of our DNA. We are doing things every day that have never been done before - providing a huge selection of products and continuing to fulfill orders quickly. We accomplish this by solving complex problems with ingenuity and simplicity. We're making history and the good news is that we've only just begun....
Amazon Transportation Services (ATS) are a critical link between our best in class fulfillment network and the customer. Our ability to sort and deliver packages from multiple fulfillment centers across Europe accurately and efficiently enables fast and reliable delivery service. As the Amazon transportation and sort center network continues to diversify and grow, the need to innovate on our existing infrastructure and improve customer experience while continuing to grow our footprint becomes increasingly necessary and urgent.
The EU ATS Sort Center team is looking for a talented, detailed oriented, smart and highly motivated Senior Business Continuity Analyst to support the EU Launches, Innovation and Tech Integration Team (LIT).
The ATS Sr Business Continuity Analyst (BCA) is tasked with executing the ATS BCM Program including; risk assessments (BIA), business continuity planning, disaster recovery planning, exercising planning, logistics and network analysis and execution and crisis management support. Reporting to ATS Business Continuity Manager you will be responsible in bringing the program to life.
The ATS Sr BCA will be expected to become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the tools, systems and processes used to ensure Amazon delivers to its customers and design the contingency plans to achieve this. In this role a heavy focus will be on activation and supporting crisis events. Untimely responsible for ensuring plans are executed and all relevant activities and stake holders across EMEA are managed. To be successful in this role you must have a solid knowledge of BCM, Security, logistics and risk.
Other Responsibilities may include:
- Respond to incidents and intelligence shared with Business Continuity.
- Conduct Business Impact Analysis (BIA) activities with stakeholders across the business.
- Development of Business Continuity, Crisis Management and Disaster Recovery plans across the logistics network.
- Develop, maintain, and modify recovery strategies in line with the goals of the BCM program and business partners.
- Use and maintain BCM, crisis management, incident management, mass communications tools and platforms.
- Build and execute end to end continuity exercises including leading exercises across EMEA for site teams.
- Own and take part in projects including providing project updates and metrics.
- Assist in the design and development of in house tools, processes and platforms.
- Have an in depth knowledge of structure analytical techniques.
- Build strong relationships with partner functions across the organisation.
- Support the ATS BCM in day to day delivery of BCM activities.
- Support other ATS LIT (Launches, Innovation and Tech Integration) department with analysis
- Masters degree
- Membership of BCI, DRI or other related group and experience with Adaptive BCM, BCM best practice, ISO22301
- Demonstrable experience in the delivery of complex BC/CM/DR plan.
- A passion for BCM and building plans by pulling on previous experience and thinking outside of the box.
- Experience in leading crisis activation calls/activity.
- Experience with data visualization tools, SQL or other data manipulation toolsets.
- Experience of logistics and transportation.
- A good sense of humour with the ability to stay calm under pressure.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
Compliance Operations AnalysteBay Inc.LuxembourgAt eBay, we are a purpose-driven community dedicated to creating an ambitious and versatile work environment. eBay Payments is a growing organization that7 hour agoShareLuxembourg
IT Functional/Test Analyst (Oracle BI DWH)Contracts Recruitment ConsultingLuxembourgDurée déterminée<P><U><STRONG>IT Functional/Test Analyst (Oracle BI DWH) -9 hour agoShareLuxembourg
IT Security Analyst (Data Loss Prevention)Contracts Recruitment ConsultingLuxembourgDurée déterminée<P><U><STRONG>IT Security Analyst (Data Loss Prevention) - Luxembourg.French9 hour agoShareLuxembourg
Account Manager - LegalCitcoLuxembourgAccount Manager Legal Luxembourg About Citco Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with more than 7,00023 hour agoShareLuxembourg
Finance ManagerAmazonLuxembourgAmazon Luxembourg DESCRIPTION We are currently looking for a highly analytical, creative and forward-thinking Senior Finance Analyst to join our Operations1 day agoShareLuxembourg